Awesome British Pub Fare and American Favorites. We’re Casual Dining, yet Serious Food!
A unique one-of-a-kind place. Locally owned and popularly recommended since May 1991. We’re where the locals eat.
The Squire’s Pub Phone: 910-695-1161 Address: 1720 US #1 South, Southern Pines, NC 28387
This weeks specials:
- Monday – Flaky Crust Chicken Pub Pie $8.79 / Long Neck Domestic Bottles $2. All Day!
- Tuesday – Fried Shrimp / Lamb Burgers / Military Appreciation Day!
- Wednesday – Fried Oysters / Mixed Grill / $5. Premium Wine
- Thursday – Scottish Beef Bridies / Shepherd’s Pie $12.99 / $2. Off Hard Ciders
- Friday – Fried Jumbo Shrimp / Prime Rib / Friday Beer Fire Sale
- Saturday – Kid’s eat free ’til 4:PM* / Prime Rib / Fried Shrimp Baskets
Did you know that The Squire’s Pub in Southern Pines, NC has received numerous awards and recognition for excellence in the restaurant business? It’s true, here are a few of our honors:
Winner of “Best All Around Restaurant”, “Best Burger”, “Best Martini”, “Best Place for Lunch Under $10.” & 21 more Best of Moore Awards, The Pilot Newspaper, making The Squire’s Pub and Restaurant the most award winning restaurant in Moore County, NC ever!. Gourmet Magazine solicited and published in its December 1992 Christmas issue Chef/owner Scott Dawson’s recipe of Lavender Roasted Cornish Game Hen. The Pinehurst Outlook’s Readers Choice Awards resulted in The Squire’s Pub voted the “Best Restaurant” , “Best/Bar/Lounge”, and as having “The Best Burger.” Chef/ owner Scott Dawson has appeared as a guest chef on over 20 television shows throughout North Carolina including stations WECT-TV6 Wilmington, WRAL– TV% Raleigh and WKFT TV40 Fayetteville
Authentic British Pub
Come Taste The Difference
Casual Dining, Serious Food!
Steaks, Seafood & Delicious Desserts
Huge Selection of Imported Beers, Ales, Stouts and Porters (7 on Draught)
Full ABC Privileges
Serving Lunch, Dinner & In-between
Open 11:00 until 10:00
Monday Thru Saturday